- [Nouns] [Verb]! > Take action! If you are a [Noun], then [Verb]!
- Perfectionism > Being called a ‘perfectionist’ should be an insult, and here’s why.
- One Word > If you had to choose a single word mantra to inspire you and remind you of the kind of person you want to be, what would you choose?
- Decisive Positivity > Choose to be Happy.
- Engaging a Reading/Critiquing Partner > The RIGHT way to ask another writer for their time and help.
- How To Answer a Polite Question > Are you afraid or ashamed to tell people that you are a writer?
- Character Voice >How do you find your character’s voice? Exercises and definitions for the frustrated writer.
- Writers Owing Readers > What do writers owe readers? What do readers owe writers?
- Another Look at Scrivener > A review for the powerful Scrivener writing tool.
- Vampire Verbs > Are your verb choices sucking the life out of your writing?
- Love of Writing > What does it mean to “love” writing?
- Idea Box > Keep them secret, keep them safe.
- Roadmaps > Mapping out the path to publication.
- On Worldbuilding and Infodumps > When Worldbuilding Goes Terribly, Terribly Wrong
- Close Third Person Point of View > Analysis and tips for my favorite PoV.
- Hook, Logline, and Sinker > Loglines are more than just catchy book summaries – they’re also valuable diagnostic tools!